We understand that often times you may need a stick right away, therefore we strive to get sticks packaged and sent out as quickly as possible! We continue to make this our focus and continue to get quicker and more responsive. If there are any questions or concerns we phone the customer right away.
When your order is completed you will get a confirmation email with tracking information.
HockeyStickMan is happy to service customers every day with shipping orders all across North America! Sticks are shipped using UPS & FedEx because the added reliability & flexibility of working with the two biggest couriers in the world helps us get our customers their sticks as fast as possible.
Hockey sticks are kind of a funny item to ship, expensive to send you just one, but pretty much the same cost to ship 2, 3, 4 or 5. Therefore we charge a flat rate of $19.99 for Ground ($21.99 with Signature) and $29.99 for Express (within most areas of the United States and Canada).
- The flat rate does not cover the full cost of most shipments.
- FedEx/UPS does not go to some areas so we have to ship USPS or Canada Post.
HSM WARRANTY POLICY
To submit a warranty claim, click here.
At HockeyStickMan, our mission is to provide hockey families with high quality equipment at a great price. One of the main ways we do this is by offering Pro Stock, Closeout, and Pro Blackout sticks for well below comparable retail prices.
Pro stock sticks are made and manufactured for players at the top level of the game, and were not initially intended to be sold at the retail level. They also have quality controls in place to ensure no manufacturers defects with which they warranty against at the retail level. As a result, no pro stock sticks carry a manufacturer’s warranty, and as the retailer of the stick we choose to reflect this in our pricing structure rather than creating time consuming and labor intensive warranty processes.
Saving money up front on a stick will more than pay for itself in the long run. With that being said, we are hockey players ourselves, and definitely understand how frustrating it is when a stick breaks quickly, so we do try to help in that situation, typically with a partial credit towards a replacement (full details below). This credit comes directly from HockeyStickMan and not the manufacturing company as is the case with standard retail warranties.
We also offer a selection of retail sticks with manufacturer warranties. These sticks are HSM Approved as twigs that we think provide great value, even at retail price. To help provide a little extra value, we offer free shipping on most of these products.
WHAT CLASSIFIES AS A BREAK
A broken stick that qualifies for a warranty will have the following damage.
- A complete break in the shaft or blade of the stick.
- A partial break or crack in the shaft or blade of the stick that renders the stick unusable.
WHAT DOES NOT CLASSIFY AS A BREAK
A stick may have the following damage but does not qualify for a warranty.
- Surface marks or scuffing.
- Cosmetic scratch in the shaft or blade that does travel through the carbon fiber.
- Soft or “Spongy” blades that still hold full rigidity.
- Whippy or “whipped-out” sticks
- A chip in the blade or shaft
NEW PRO STOCK
Purchased from HockeystickMan online or in store
- One Week Split Credit - Sticks broken within the first week of purchase (or arrival in the case of shipping) are eligible for a split credit equal to 50% of the stick’s value applied as a HockeyStickMan gift card through .com or .ca sites respectively.
- Customers must provide evidence of the broken stick, either by bringing it to a HSM location or providing images of the stick within 1 week from purchase (or receipt of the stick in the case of shipping). Failure to provide evidence of the broken stick within 1 week negates any eligibility for a partial credit.
- 8-30 day Partial Credit - Sticks broken within day 8-30 of purchase (or arrival in the case of shipping) are eligible for a partial credit applied as a HockeyStickMan gift card through .com or .ca sites respectively.
- USA - $200+ Pro Stocks = $65 credit for the first 30 days
- USA - $100+ Pro Stocks = $50 credit for the first 30 days
- Customers must provide evidence of the broken stick, either by bringing it to a HSM location or providing images of the stick within 30 days from purchase (or receipt of the stick in the case of shipping). Failure to provide evidence of the broken stick within 30 days negates any eligibility for a partial credit.
*Sticks purchased with a split credit or partial credit warranty are still eligible for HoceyStickMan’s standard warranty policy.
Proof of break required
- Photo of the break/damaged area in question
- Photo of the stick information on the namebar - i.e. P92 75 Flex
- Photo of the the back of the shaft that includes HockeyStickMan’s name or URL/product code
Purchased from HockeystickMan in store - New Condition
- 30 day full refund or exchange - New products must be unused (and untaped/unaltered in the case of sticks) with original packaging and labels.
- Exchange must be for an item of equal or lesser value. OR the customer must pay any additional costs associated with an item of greater value.
- After 30 days, products are no longer eligible for any full or partial refund or credit.
Purchased from HockeystickMan online - New Condition
- All criteria indicated in the above (in store purchase) section applies to online order as well.
- Customers who purchase online and wish to return an item will be required to cover the cost of shipping the product back to HockeyStickMan.
- If the customer is exchanging for another option and is covering the cost of shipping the original item back, HockeyStickMan will cover the cost of shipping the exchange item to the customer.
- If the exchange item is of greater value the customer will be invoiced for the difference in cost between the two items.
***NOTE*** For any refunds/exchanges on online orders, the product must be received and examined back at a HockeyStickMan facility before the refund or exchange is issued. If a product has been used or altered (including taped and/or cut in the case of hockey sticks) it is no longer eligible for return or exchange.
Purchased from HockeystickMan online or in store - Used Condition
- Once a product has been used or altered (including taped or cut in the case of hockey sticks) it is no longer eligible for a return or refund.
HSM DAMAGED/BROKEN IN TRANSIT POLICY
Unfortunately products being shipped out are occasionally damaged in transit by the courier service. We understand this can be a frustrating scenario, however, we at HockeyStickMan have no control over the actions of the courier service.
If your package arrives in a damaged state, reach out to HockeyStickMan immediately (within 24 hours where possible).
We also ask that you take the following pictures as these may be required to file a claim with the shipping company.
- Photo of the product packaging
- Photos clearly showing the break/damage to the product.
- Photo of the whole product.
Once we receive contact from you and images provided, we will work our hardest to get this unpleasant scenario sorted out for you as quickly as possible.