Job Posting – Sales / Customer Service Associate (Part-Time)
WHO WE ARE
HockeyStickMan is a family owned and operated company who recognizes that there are two major needs and wants in the hockey industry;
- The need for Division 1 and Major Junior teams to get more money back into their equipment budgets and their desire to get rid of old stock for the most value possible
- Consumers want good quality high performance products for lower prices
Through years of hard work and dedication to these two guiding principals we have built a highly reputable business that sells hockey products throughout the world.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a young, energetic, highly motivated individual who recognizes this as an opportunity. You grew up playing hockey. You have a desire for a career in sports and the work ethic and dedication to see it through. You are a friendly, outgoing, person who likes to work with people, while also someone with a good understanding of computer platforms, social media, and e-commerce. You want to learn.
WHAT YOU GET
- Comprehensive training in both online and offline sales and marketing (Direct training from Sport Management Grads, NCAA, and Pro Hockey players)
- Some complimentary gear as well as discounts on products
- Opportunity to meet and experience Pro/NCAA/Junior staff, facilities and some games
- Competitive hourly wage
WHAT YOU BRING
- Passion for the game of hockey and knowledge of hockey products and sticks
- Past customer service experience is required
- Ability to communicate with customers in person, and online
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- An open mind and a positive attitude
- A willingness to take on a wide variety of tasks (including hands on work)
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to work week nights and Saturdays
HOW TO APPLY
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before Oct 5, 2018.