This holiday season buy him a gift he really wants, cause chances are he has enough sweaters......
If your buying for a hockey player nothing will impress them more than a new top end elite level composite hockey stick.
First off, try to find out the following information;
1. What blade pattern do they like?
- You can find this on the front, near the top of their current stick, or send us a picture.
2. What size / flex do they use?
- Let us know their height and weight, or get the flex rating off their current stick
- Height matters because cutting the stick can dramatically affect the flex rating.
3. Is there a specific brand or model they want?
- Today's top end sticks often feature the company that makes them (Ex. Easton), the line of sticks (Ex. Stealth), and the specific make (Ex. RS). We will help you through this process.
Now Ask the HockeyStickMan
and we will walk you through this!
Note: let us know its a gift and it can always be returned.....or get them a hockey stick gift card
I have worked with Hockey Canada, the Vancouver 2010 Olympics, Hamilton Tiger-Cats, and Brock University. But now I'm all about hockey sticks. A passion and love for sticks as a child has blossomed into a full on obsession as an adult (if you can call me that).
Leave a comment